[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Saturday, September 24th, 2011|
|Sunday, October 18th, 2009|
*JENSONBUTTONFLAIL* Current Mood: happy
|Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009|
I PASSED THE TAG-GRADING. THAT IS ALL.
|Thursday, October 30th, 2008|
THERE IS A FILM CREW IN ORIEL SQUARE. Current Mood: excited
THEY ARE FILMING LEWIS.
WE SAW LAWRENCE FOX AND KEVIN WHATELY.
|Wednesday, October 1st, 2008|
|Wednesday, November 28th, 2007|
|Interesting Looking Meme...
"Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world."
Post anything that you want here, and post it anonymously. A story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love, what you think of me, your parents, boyfriend, anything. Just make it honest. Make sure to post anonymously and honestly. Post as many times as you'd like. Then, put this in your LJ to see what others have to say.
|Monday, November 26th, 2007|
|Meme pinched off muffin_nuffin - '3AM'
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
|Friday, October 5th, 2007|
|Wednesday, August 15th, 2007|
|Music Meme... I've missed these
Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Girl, you have no faith in medicine, oh girl, you have no faith in medicine
2. It's all the same, only the names that change, every day it seems like we're wasting away
3. Caught by her smile, god damn his frown
4. Who the hell are you to tell me what I am, or what's my master plan
5. Late talks and early sunsets, just like my favourite scenes, then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen
6. You, who stole my solitude, and expelled me into this mood, who permitted you to intrude, so unelegant and rude
7. Stop stalling, make a name for yourself, boy you better put the pen and paper...
8. St Jimmy's coming down across the alleyway, up on the boulevard like a zipgun on parade
9. Her eyes are open like a book, her fingers stroke her hair to look, the moments feel so out of place as we're left standing in disgrace
10. I dream of the winter in my heart turning to spring, while the ice gives way under my feet, and I drown with the sun
11. In the back at rider high, wishing on stars in the Texas sky, I got your name tattooed across my heart, how could we lose
12. What you see's not what you get, with you there's just no measurement
13. Life has been unfaithful, and it all promises so much, I am erratic...
14. Scared to open up these eyes, see just what's inside, street is dead and cold, this house is not a home
15. Bless my soul, Herc was on a roll, hero of the week in every Greek opinion poll
|Monday, July 9th, 2007|
| You're the big thinker on campus!
You're used to being the witty, clever one in your group of friends, but college is a sea of wit and cleverness. You may have to work harder than ever to make a memorable impression. Lucky for you, your self-deprecating sense of humor and general adorableness make you a bit of a crush-magnet (at least for those drawn to non-threatening cuties like yourself!). Even if your existence has been pretty normal in the past, you like to think of life as an action-adventure movie. You're probably hoping that your personal plotline is about to get a lot more exciting -- at the very least, you'd like to add a love interest. You're a bit neurotic and complicated, but you like it that way, don't you? You'd rather be a fascinating character than a one-dimensional stereotype. Whether you're ultimately headed for Hollywood or not, you're ready to fill your college years with romance, drama, and memorable quotes.
[According to Quizilla...]
|Thursday, June 14th, 2007|
It has a title! It has a track listing! It has cover artwork! **It has a release date!**
Bring on September 28th. I can't wait. Current Mood: excited
|Friday, May 18th, 2007|
|Tuesday, May 8th, 2007|
I don't know quite what to make of people sometimes...
I'm going to sleep now.
|Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007|
And I wanted to come on and be incoherent about this earlier: Mikey Way! MCR! Indefinite leave! *dies*
|Sunday, December 24th, 2006|
Well, Merry Christmas to all.
|Friday, October 27th, 2006|
|Back from Wales
Well, I'm home now, have been since about 7.45 last night. Tenby was cool, weather wasn't great, but the place was nice enough.
I arrived home to the new MCR album!!! *smiles* It's sooo good. 'Teenagers' makes me laugh.
The annoying thing now is that I have to slot back into things in Wycombe, which feels weird for some reason...
On the bright side, I'm looking forward to (if terrified about) NaNoWriMo, which starts in 5 days. Crap, 5 days. That's not very long. Eep.
Belatedly, happy birthday to Xandii for the 23rd! *Releases balloons* Current Mood: worried
|Friday, October 20th, 2006|
It's half term now *sulks*, and unusually, I'm not all that happy about it. I'm going to miss people...
Basically, the deal is that I am in Tenby (south Wales) till Thursday or Friday. Thus I won't be on MSN/LJ/etc, and probably won't be contactable by email. However, I'll have my phone with me. People have my number, right?
See you all in a week or whatever.
xxx Current Mood: contemplative
|Saturday, October 14th, 2006|
|March... good news or bad?
I'm tired; I did Open Evenings for school on Wednesday and Thursday nights this week, so didn't go home from 7.45am till 9.15pm two days running. I did have fun both days, as there was the trip into town on Wednesday, and eating over at the sports centre on Thursday, but it was a little draining. Then last night I made the appalling misjudgement of watching 3 episodes of Green Wing (series 2, the DVD got here on Thursday), and didn't go to bed until after midnight. When you're as sleep-deprived as I am this week, that's a bad idea.
Tonight I decided to book tickets for My Chemical Romance at Wembley Arena next March, which may also have been an oversight, as now I have to find two people to go with me. Thinking about how much of a challenge it was to find someone last November, this may be a bridge too far. So anyone who's prepared to come with me, please please do, because I want to go so much it's scary.
My stomach also hurts this evening, and I still have my cold. Grr. Current Mood: concerned / ouchy