Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Girl, you have no faith in medicine, oh girl, you have no faith in medicine
2. It's all the same, only the names that change, every day it seems like we're wasting away
3. Caught by her smile, god damn his frown
4. Who the hell are you to tell me what I am, or what's my master plan
5. Late talks and early sunsets, just like my favourite scenes, then holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen
6. You, who stole my solitude, and expelled me into this mood, who permitted you to intrude, so unelegant and rude
7. Stop stalling, make a name for yourself, boy you better put the pen and paper...
8. St Jimmy's coming down across the alleyway, up on the boulevard like a zipgun on parade
9. Her eyes are open like a book, her fingers stroke her hair to look, the moments feel so out of place as we're left standing in disgrace
10. I dream of the winter in my heart turning to spring, while the ice gives way under my feet, and I drown with the sun
11. In the back at rider high, wishing on stars in the Texas sky, I got your name tattooed across my heart, how could we lose
12. What you see's not what you get, with you there's just no measurement
13. Life has been unfaithful, and it all promises so much, I am erratic...
14. Scared to open up these eyes, see just what's inside, street is dead and cold, this house is not a home
15. Bless my soul, Herc was on a roll, hero of the week in every Greek opinion poll